Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do your products contain gluten?
All curry packs and rubs do not contain gluten.
2. Do you products contain nuts?
Please refer to the ingredient list on each label: nuts (and peanuts) will be declared in bold text; however, even where there are no nuts or peanut present, there is a risk of cross-contamination.
3. Are your products suitable for vegetarians?admin
Yes. All of our products are suitable for vegetarians. Meat is an optional addition when making your curry.
4. Are your products suitable for vegans?
Yes. All of our products are suitable for vegans. Our products are certified by Vegan Australia.
5. Do you use anything artificial colours or flavours?
We do not use any artificial colourants and/or artificial flavours in our products that are commonly found in Indian spice blends, such as E110 and E122.
7. Do your products contain palm oil?
At present we do not use any form of palm oil in our products. Sold at our local markets stand, we use Olive Oil to seal our VSP (Vegan Stock Paste),